Portview estate is located within the Lekki free trade zone, the almost sharing boundary with the proposed Dangote Oil Refining and Petrochemical Company of Nigeria and adjacent to the new Lekki Deep Seaport. The estate has been strategically planned to accommodate Industrial, Commercial and Residential developments.
The infrastructure to be provided in the estate includes;
- Well planned asphalt road network
- Water Supply
- Recreational Areas
- Security system and
- Facility management to be given top priority
Facts about the immediate environment of the Estate:
Portview Estate is located inside the Lekki Free Zone and is covered by a global Certificate of Occupancy (C of O). The Lekki Free Zone is a model project planned to thrive in production, manufacturing, oil & gas, import & export trade, transhipment, tourism and real estate development.
To service the expansive industrial projects expected around the area, there are planned construction of the following infrastructural facilities within the zone:
- Lekki International Airport
- Lekki Deep Seaport
- Gas power plant
- Water plant
- Sewage treatment plant
- International Gulf course
- Roads, water & rail transportation network
Other competitive advantages of investing in this area include:
- New modern, well laid-out city incorporating residential, commercial and industrial zones.
- Modern transportation infrastructures; airport, rail network and seaport
- A financial hub for overseas financial transaction
- Designated to be West Africa’s tourism and leisure hotspot
- ID: 3400
- Views: 755